A doctoral degree in either physics or astronomy can be done through research in one of many different subject fields studied in Heidelberg. Administratively, all processes are handled through the Heidelberg Graduate School for Physics.
For more information and application, see hgsfp.uni-heidelberg.de
- Graduate School of Fundamental Physics
- IMPRS-HD (International Max Planck Research School for Astronomy and Cosmic Physics)
- IMPRS-QD (Max Planck Research School - Quantum Dynamics)
- IMPRS-PTFS (International Max Planck Research School for Precision Tests of Fundamental Symmetries)
- Graduate School of Mathematical and Computational Methods for the Sciences